Our Client – Michelin – the world leader in the tire industry offers a great opportunity for an Account Development Manager for the Baltic States. We are looking for ambitious and dynamic candidates who want to develop and tie their future with Michelin.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Developing of the business portfolio through the sales of products to Customer;
- Realization of sales tasks by using company’s sales methods;
- Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager based in Poland;
- Propositions of changes and improvements of existing processes.
- Higher education in Economy / Marketing / Management or other;
- Professional experience in Sales / Commercial market not less than 2 years;
- Knowledge of the market and automotive industry is an advantage;
- Time management skills and perfect communication and negotiation skills;
- Being proactive and open minded;
- Goal-orientation and self-motivation with a focus on customer success;
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian and English;
- Russian / Polish / French knowledge is an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office (including MS Excel);
- B category driver’s license and willingness to take regular business trips to the Baltics.
- An independent work in an innovative and socially committed company that supports continuous professional development;
- Professional training and product training courses at each step of career driven by challenging goals;
- Transparent remuneration principles depending on the level of responsibility and performance;
- A rich package of social benefits, including: medical care, sports and recreation;
- All necessary business tools (laptop, mobile phone, company car or costs compensation);
- 1600-2500 eur/mon. gross salary plus sales bonuses depending on the realization of the objectives.
Užsiregistruok mūsų duomenų bazėje. Tai gali padaryti:
- atvykus pas mus į biurą adresu Jogailos g. 12-1, Vilnius;
- siųsdamas gyvenimo aprašymą (CV) el. paštu firstname.lastname@example.org laiško pavadinime nurodant "Account Development Manager/ Key Account Manager" arba paskambinus telefonu +370 670 45555;
- prisijungus prie mūsų Facebook puslapio ( https://www.facebook.com ).
El. paštas: email@example.com
Adresas: Jogailos g. 12-1, Vilnius
Informacija telefonu: +370 670 45555
Galioja iki: 2019-11-15