Our client is an international non-profit public organization engaged in helping people to reintegrate into society. Its mission is to actively unite and support communities from Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia ensuring the rights and freedoms, health and well-being of people who use psychoactive substances.
Communication Officer will be responsible for these day-to-day activities:
- Provide administrative and project related support to colleagues;
- Organize and coordinate live and remote events as well as campaigns;
- Draft and edit content that preserves visual identity: press releases, blogs, websites, social media posts, presentations, and handouts material;
- Produce quarterly digest and annual program report summarizing company’s performance;
- Organize video and publications editing: translation, transcription and caption to Russian and English languages;
- Ensure company’s presence in media and coverage of key harm reduction and human rights issues.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a related field;
- English and Russian languages – both written and spoken;
- Above average knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- Flexibility, adaptability and commitment to work within an international team;
- Respect, tolerance and open approach towards diverse communities;
- Knowledge of design and video production software is an asset;
- Understanding of the non-profit/NGO world, including reporting, timetables and deadlines, would be a strong asset.
- Modern workplace based in Vilnius, Žirmūnai;
- International experience and a supportive multicultural team;
- Interesting and dynamic working environment with a potential for professional development and growth;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- An opportunity for international and regional travels and networking;
- Salary: 1000-1200 Eur/month net.
Užsiregistruok mūsų duomenų bazėje. Tai gali padaryti:
- atvykus pas mus į biurą adresu Jogailos g. 12-1, Vilnius;
- siųsdamas gyvenimo aprašymą (CV) el. paštu firstname.lastname@example.org laiško pavadinime nurodant "Communication Officer" arba paskambinus telefonu +370 670 45555;
- prisijungus prie mūsų Facebook puslapio ( https://www.facebook.com ).
El. paštas: email@example.com
Adresas: Jogailos g. 12-1, Vilnius
Informacija telefonu: +370 670 45555
Galioja iki: 2022-08-12