Longo LT is an international group of companies that has established professional car trade and repair centers in the Baltic States. The company is currently focusing on optimizing its car service business processes and improving infrastructure to ensure the best customer experience. In order to complete these strategic goals, the company invites process engineers to join its team, whose primary responsibilities will be:
- Evaluation, auditing and improvement of the company’s essential processes;
- Standardization and analysis of company performance indicators;
- Process automation via IT systems;
- Ongoing mediation in the implementation of changes in all group companies;
- Adapting new solutions to a rapidly changing business environment;
- Development and application of innovative ideas to the business.
More information about Longo LT: https://longo.lt/
- Successful and productive work experience in analyzing and improving the company’s business processes;
- Deep knowledge of process methodology, based on the academic background (LEAN, JIT, etc.);
- Ability to use IT systems for process management;
- Strong negotiation and teamwork skills;
- Consistency, diligence and quality orientation;
- Excellent English knowledge (oral and written).
- Contribute to the implementation of the company’s strategic goals through your own decisions;
- All measures and support to implement your proposed solutions;
- Crucial important responsibilities in the international team;
- Excellent working conditions in the office located in Panevėžys;
- Opportunity to do part of work remotely if you live in another city.
Salary: 1000-2000 Eur/month (Neto) (depending on candidate’s personal background).
More information about this role:
Užsiregistruok mūsų duomenų bazėje. Tai gali padaryti:
- atvykus pas mus į biurą adresu Jogailos g. 12-1, Vilnius;
- siųsdamas gyvenimo aprašymą (CV) el. paštu firstname.lastname@example.org laiško pavadinime nurodant "Process Engineer " arba paskambinus telefonu +370 670 45555;
- prisijungus prie mūsų Facebook puslapio ( https://www.facebook.com ).
El. paštas: email@example.com
Adresas: Jogailos g. 12-1, Vilnius
Informacija telefonu: +370 670 45555
Galioja iki: 2022-09-30