Are you the new service-minded team player we are looking for? If so, the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries – Valmet Automation is looking for an Service Engineer in Lithuania, who will be responsible for:
- Serving customers providing planned maintenance, trouble-shooting and service, focus being in control systems in process industries;
- Delivering one of service activities, as well as more demanding upgrades and extensions;
- Participating in project implementation and start-up together with project resources. Lithuania will be the main area;
- Developing specified Valmet applications in projects is expected, as well as active support to our service sales.
- Promoting Valmet Automation solutions that create value to Valmet customers.
- Relevant educational background such as Bachelor degree in Systems Engineering, Automation or related area;
- Ability to work under pressure in different customer situations and in different cultural environments;
- Self-managed and ability to set your own daily and weekly priorities with the customer;
- Passion for serving customers and for collaborating with your colleagues;
- Passion for applying world-class technology to our customers’ benefit;
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian languages. Russian and other languages are plus;
- A valid driving license and willingness to travel;
- Knowledge of our customers’ processes and/or automation technology are considered as an advantage;
- Relevant experience in the field of automation are considered as an advantage.
- Rewarding position within a global industry leader and an opportunity to help customers succeed;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package include competitive salary, business car, mobile phone;
- Opportunity working in a leading global company of 12 000 professionals with good opportunities for professional development.
Užsiregistruok mūsų duomenų bazėje. Tai gali padaryti:
- atvykus pas mus į biurą adresu Gedimino pr. 3A, Vilnius;
- siųsdamas gyvenimo aprašymą (CV) el. paštu email@example.com laiško pavadinime nurodant "Service Engineer" arba paskambinus telefonu +370 698 14466;
- prisijungus prie mūsų Facebook puslapio ( https://www.facebook.com ).
El. paštas: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adresas: Gedimino pr. 3A, Vilnius
Informacija telefonu: +370 698 14466
Galioja iki: 2018-06-15